Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mexico City is huge and ghetto, but it's still pretty awesome!



I made it!!! So late, so many delays, but soooooo much fun!! I'm super stoked! Mexico City is huge and ghetto, but it's still pretty awesome! So breakfast is at 7:00, so I'll give you a quick run down of what happened.
After I got off the phone with you, I got lunch and went to the bathroom (opposite order, but whatever) and I got to know Elder Anderson and Elder Jones! They're both cool! I hope my companion, Elder Clark, is cool too! But anyway, our plane got there at like 4:00 and we got on only to wait until 6:30 to be told to go to a totally different gate and wait there until 7:50! That plane finally left at like 8:40 and we got to Mexico at 10:45, through customs, and got our bags by 11:45! We got to the MTC (or CCM) at about 12:30, then got all our keys and what not, and now it's 1 AM!! I don't care that it's late, because I'm so excited!!
But I should probably get to bed! I love you and am so excited for these next two years!!
Love,
Elder Farley #2 haha;)

No comments:

Post a Comment