Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 2

Hi Mom!

That is so cool that Elder Holland came to Farmington! Did he say there will be a Temple built there soon? haha. But I wish I could've been there, but Cali needs me! Elder Holland is a great speaker! I actually heard he was in the Mexico MTC the day after I left... But it may have just been a rumor. If he was there, I just have bad timing! haha. But that's way awesome!

Sounds like things are going really well at home though. Well, aside from Gma and Gpa being sick. I hape they get better soon! Hopefully Gma gets good feedback from the doctor as well. But that's good that all the good football teams are winning! Especially my Scorps! haha

That would've been awesome if Sean could've met up with Theron, but he'll be ok.

Get them baptized!!!! That is great the missionary work is moving forward in F-town! I hope I can contribute as well when I get home! There have been a few RM's I've met here that have been helping out E Smith and I! I really want to continue being a missionary forever because this life is a time to prepare to meet God, and I want to give everyone a chance to prepare! Missionary work is hard, I've realized that. But when we do what is hard, the Lord will strengthen us and make the hard things easier! The whole point of the Gospel is to bring happiness in this life! I always want to be one to bring that happiness. Keep us the missionary work!

Thanks for sending me things! I hope they get here in one piece! I can't wait to see the goodies I get;) haha.

Thanks for all the info! I'm excited to further the work here in Carlsbad! Our apartment is in Solana Beach. It's nice, but no ocean view haha. Thanks for all that you do, mom! I love you and hope everything continues to go well!

Love,
Elder Brian Farley

ps. I still cant send pictures, but I'll send the memory card soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment