Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 7: Loving it More and More Every Day!

Hi Mom!

Thats good to hear that you two made it back home safely! I love all the pictures! Looks like it was fun! You were in the cattle car? What? Thats way cool! haha. Adventure at every turn! haha.

Those darn cameras! There are a lot here too! But since we have a new car, and we haven't put the plates on yet, guess what? NO TICKETS FOR RUNNING RED LIGHTS!! haha. But we would never do that!... Hopefully you two only come back with those two.

I really can't wait to see all those pictures! That all sounds super fun! I love all the architecture(SP) there, with all the castles and what not. Tons of history! It's always fun to go exploring and find all the non-touristy places! It makes it more of an adventure! But sometimes that becomes not too safe, but I'm glad you are safe! I am looking forward to the postcard and pictures!

Yeah, Aaron emailed me about where he is going. All those places sound way cool! I am so glad a lot of my friends are going on missions! I thought Logan was leaving next week! Crazy! He's probably on the plane right now! South Africa! Crazy! haha. But It's going to be so great for all those who decided to serve! I hope to hear Kyle and Charlie's mission call soon!

I can't believe Sean is almost home! Thats so insane! I bet he's freaking out a little too! He has done such a great job! I bet he's going to go so hard as a "regular missionary" during his last transfer! haha.

I've been able to see Aunt Sharon and Jeremy a little. It's cools to see them! I don't feel like I get distracted at all or anything!

The work here is still going good. We found a lot more potential investigators and the work is continuing to go forward! I am loving it more and more every day! I am really short on time today, but I'll try to give you a good update on all of our investigators next week!

Thanks for all the support and love you give, Mom! I am looking forward to Christmas whenI can talk to you! I love you and hope all is going well!

Love,
Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment