Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Week 17: Brian's 19th Birthday in Encinitas!

Elder Farley "made" Cake!
Hi Mom!

I know! Crazy stuff that I'm 19! But I'm still a teen!

We will be getting to his house around 11, so we can Skype around 12 with Sean and that'll work for me!

I got all the Birthday presents and cards and WOW! I got a lot of stuff! I almost feel bad for getting so much because the other Elders didn't really get too much... But I am super grateful for all!

Sounds like every went well at Tylers homecoming! It's going to be crazy to see him again after about a year and a half! Thats way cool that Hailey is going to Brazil! I am glad Scotty is proud of his part of the house! He and Sean will have a great time seeing movies again!

All us Elders are doing great!

Sounds like Christmas is going to be a fun one this year! I'll talk to you soon! Love you!

Love,
Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment