Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 30: 8 Months Out and Still "GREEN"!

St. Patrick's Day!
Hey Mom!

St. Patrick's Day is almost here! Yay! I'm pulling out all my green! Speaking of green, Kauai is where E.B lives in the summers! Crazy, right? His grandparents have a house there.

Sounds like things went well for the St. Patty's Day party! Although, partys are a lot of work, they are a blast! Did Sean invite any of his friends? 22 is kinda a small turn out for our parties! I heard a little bit about MoPro. I bet a lot of people liked the Paris theme two years ago and wanted to do it again.. Sean is sooooooooo old now! What is his new worldly privilege now that he's 21? He can gamble, or what? haha. I bet he's stoked for his birthday, nonetheless.

So this past week went pretty well. Our mission set a goal to get our SOE every day of the week (so an SOE is a "Standard of Excellence." Our main SOE is to get a certain number of contacts(people we invite to take the lessons) a day) and our zone was the only zone in the mission to do it! Escondido zone is the best! We also had our Zone Training Meeting (ZTM) this past week, and that went really well too! Our whole zone understands our weaknesses as a mission and are focused and determined to become better! I just have a lot of confidence (maybe pride...) in my zone!

But aside from that, we set two baptismal dates for this Sunday!! We just need to get them to church and teach them a couple more things, and we'll be golden! I'm super stoked for this weekend! There are going to be like 4 baptisms in our zone!

I don't have much time left, so I'm wrapping it up for today! I love you and hope all continues to go well!

Love,
Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment