Monday, May 18, 2015

Week 39: Drum Roll -- Four Baptisms!


Hello Mom!

Thanks for the update with the family! It sounds like everything is going well! I cant wait for everyone to get going on their missions! It's going to be great! I did not hear that Hailey got reassigned. Darn Brazil doesn't let anyone in their country! I have pretty good contact with my F-Town brothers still, but sometimes we just don't have much time to email. Today is one of those days where the emailing time is short, so I'll type fast! haha

Things here are great!! We had... (*drum roll*) 4 baptisms yesterday!! We thought it was only going to be R., R., and her son, T., but R.'s daughter got baptized too! It was super great! :) We didn't have any of our other investigators at the baptism, but we did have 12 at church today!:) We even had 4 others that told us that they were coming, but never showed up... But 12 is a good turn out if you ask me. But we baptized 4 of them, so we need to find 5 more to baptize now!;) haha. I am so happy that I was able to be a part of that! Being on a mission is great! We are hoping to have a baptism every weekend for the rest of the transfer though! So I'm super excited!:)

We found a really cool new investigator this last week named A. We found her through R., who is a RC. A. is 24 and has a son named N.(he's 7). She is super cool, but I'll tell you more about her next week.

Other than that, we have about 12 or so investigators who have really good potential, and about 6 who are ready to be baptized! We just need to get them to do it! (In total we probably have somewhere around 25 investigators, but we have to be laser beams and focus on a select few at a time) So the work is going well!:) I really don't want to ever leave VC, but I am happy we are having the success we've been working for this transfer!

Sorry, but this is the end. I don't got much time left... Bu thanks for all that you do! I am so blessed to have such a great mom like you! Love you!

Love,
Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment