Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 63: Christmas Music??

The Boys are Back!
Hello Mom!

I thought you'd enjoy the videos on the SD card. I am trying to take more so you and dad can get a better idea on whats going on here. As far as pants go, I think I'll be fine for now. The only problem I am seeing is my pant pockets are ripping because I am putting too many items in them(phone, camera, BofM, flash drives, keys, etc.). I am working on putting less stuff in them... haha.

Thats great that you are able to help with Christmas here! So along with making a video for the Christmas party, I wanted to make a music video of different missionaries singing "Hark all ye nations." (Chack out my ps. for details). I think it's going to be super fun this year! I feel like I didnt really know anyone last year, but this year I'll know everyone! The Christmas party will be on Christmas Eve.

Sounds like there are going to be a lot of good changes with the work in Farmington! I'm confident that you'll get some good sisters in the ward. Maybe you'll get Sister Training Leaders and have a ton of baptisms! That'd be great! Our ward is doing a 40 day fast for missionary work,  I love this ward, but I just wish they'd get more involved.

We actually had a baptism yesterday with one of the recruits, and will have another next week! They are so humble and willing! It is a bit crazy that I've had so many experiences here before I was serving here! It's fun telling people that I've lived here before. They're always like "No way! Thats crazy!" haha. Question: I was baptized in the Del Mar building, or Cardiff building??

We've already broken out the Christmas music! haha. We are trying to compensate for the lack of snow here;) haha. Elder Green and Elder Smith are doing alright as far as keeping from being trunky, but I dont think Christmas music is going to help. Just as long as we dont listen to "I'll be home for Christmas", They'll be fine. haha

As far as the work is considered, things are a bit slow in our area (aside form Edson Range), and are going good for the mission! We are right on track for reaching our goal of 100 baptisms! :) I love it out here!
Pierre the buff ghost!
Thats about it for the week! Nothing too crazy has happened. I love you and appreciate all the love and support you give to me! I love you and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment