Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 67: 25 Days Until Christmas Skype!

Elder Green headed home (DOA) and Farley

Last Days with Elder Smith (DOA) and Farley
Hi Mom!

My Thanksgiving went well! We started off by playing some football in the morning with the YSA ward, the we had lunch with PK, then we relaxed a bit, and then headed to dinner in Encinitas with President Gwilliam (in the mission presidency) It was all really good, but we have tons of left over pie! haha. Sadly, I've had a cold for the past few days, so I didnt really do well playing football, and could hardly talk to people because I lost my voice. I'm basically all better now though.

As far as transfers go, we are moving our area to San Elijo Hills in San Marcos. My new comp is going to be Elder Arellano. He is from Idaho and has only been out a little over a year! He is super solid and is a hard worker! I am really confident in the future of the mission and the future of our new area too! We will still have Edson Range, so that's good!

The schedule will go like this:
Tuesday
1. Pick up greenies
2. Transfer meeting
3. Take departing missionaries to PKs house
Wednesday
1. Go to the Temple and then Mormon Battalion (if we have time)
2. Go to the airport
3. Finish up transfer stuff
4. Move in to our new apartment and start working!

So it's going to be good!
Transfers

This next transfer we are also going to be getting devices attached to the cars that monitor where you go and when you go there, how fast you go, if you are driving safe, and so on. They will honestly be really annoying... But its for the betterment of mission-kind. haha. Thats going to be the 12th. The next event will be the Christmas party- I mean devotional. Thats going to be a blast! Still not sure on all the logistics, but regardless, I know it'll be a blast!

Mis companeros estan un poco trunky, but they're basically allowed to be since they have like 2 days left. It's been great working with them! I hope they come visit me in the next couple transfers! :)

Not much else has been happening. Just a lot of preparing for this transfer. With everything that I'll have to do, transfers is going to be the most stressful... So I have 6 weeks until the real challenge begins! haha
Transfer Meeting!


Thanks for the update from home! I love you! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment