Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 79: Back in Esco!

Hi Mom!

So now that I'm back using public libraries, I don't have a lot of time!!! haha. But I'll make it work!

Escondido is great! No hills, decent weather, and tons of fun! We have a family of 6 all ready to go basically! We are going to be meeting with them tomorrow to set a baptismal date! They've been going to church for the past 2 months, so they're super solid! :) We also have another super solid investigator who is waiting for his wife and kids to move from Mexico before he decides to be baptized! They'll be moving in near the end of March though. Aside from that, there is no shortage of people who are willing to be taught, and we already have quite a few investigators and potential investigators! I love this area already!

But it was a bit weird the first few days in... I had a similar feeling that I had when I entered the MTC. Like a feeling that I lost a lot of stuff... I don't know how to explain it, but I feel good now! haha. So in a way I guess you could say I am missing my past assignment a bit, but I love where I'm at now!

E. Phillips and E. Arellano called me a couple times, but that's it. They are doing fine now!

As far as pants go, none are destroyed yet, but it'd be good to have another pair of darker pants out here, thanks! :) We will definitely be looking out for some packages soon! :)

There are quite a few members who remember me from a year ago, and a lot who don't, but I think a lot of them will get to know me well by the end of my time here. I am most likely, like 95% likely, to end my mission here. That's fine though because I like it here! haha

Mission life is probably less busy, but we still do a lot, and its just different. More missionary work, less administrative work. I like it:) and yes, I am a Relief Society president. Me, E.E, and two sets of hermanas. It's good though because I get to go on exchanges with E. Romney in VC!! :) There are so many perks to this area!

That's it for here! Thanks for the update with things at home! I love you and hope you have a great week! :)

Love,


Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment