Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 85: Two Transfers to GO!


Elder Green back for a visit!!
Hi Mom!

Well, it turns out that I am actually going to be getting a new comp. Elder Winterhalter is going to be transferred to Murrieta and I will be with Elder Stewart! (see Dad's email for more details.) Elder Stewart is really cool though. He is 26 years old and is from Colorado. He's one of the best Spanish speakers in the mission too! He served in this ward about a year ago and he loved it, so we will have fun! :) Save the Cinco de Mayo ties to be our twinning ties ;) haha. That's all I know about transfers though because I no longer have any privileges... haha.

The area is doing well! We have been picking up more people with good potential! Oddly enough, tracting is quite successful! We have found a lot of pretty solid people by doing it! There are so many Mexicans who have either taken the lessons before, or know other members, or are just willing to hear us out. Many times we just get people who think it doesn't matter what religion you are, that its "the same God, so it doesn't matter." But they are kinda missing the point of the message... The elect are out there, so we just need to find them. Elder Stewart is known for tracting, so we'll have fun.


Sounds like Sean had a fun time coming home. Your month of May will be pretty crazy! This month is almost over already! Not really, but it feels like it. The days go by slow, and the weeks go by pretty quick, but the months seem to fly by. To quote President Kendrick "Life is paradoxical, get used to it." haha. I don't really want to think about home, but it'll be here before I know it... I am just going to keep working my hardest and have a good time in the moment!

Not much else happening than that. Thanks! I did get the ties and the pants! Thanks so much! More snacks too! :)

Things are going good! I am happy and I know there is going to be a lot of success here in the area pretty soon! Thanks, as always, for all you do for me, Mom! I love you and hope this week goes great for you!

Love,
Elder Brian Farley

No comments:

Post a Comment