Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 93: One Month From Today!

Hi Mom!

So, yeah, that is a pretty trunky email title, but I'm basically immune to trunkiness. haha. But so far E.C doesn't know about any past assignments or that it's my last transfer. I like it better that way :) There have been a lot of people who have said things that would have made me question things if I were in his shoes, but so far I think he thinks I go home in November haha. I will probably tell him how old I am in a couple weeks. He and I are doing well together though! He is a hard worker and helps me stay focused as well. Now that he is more acquainted with the area, I am going to hand off more of the teaching opportunities to him. He is really quiet when it comes to teaching, and I'm just used to my companions coming in and adding their thoughts to the conversation so I just keep talking without thinking about it. So I am going to do better about letting him in on the lessons and also have him lead out. I think Sean and I have had so great of missions because of how you and dad raised us. So I am super grateful for you and dad for that!

That SD card had the Christmas video stuff on it? Weird. It should have had videos from the beginning of me and E.S being together. Oh well. I will be sending another SD card home right before the end, so look for that one in a few weeks :)

Sounds like things at home, with Sean, and the rest of the family are going well. It will be good to see everyone again, but I'm still not going to think about that for a little bit! ;)

And the APs right now are Elder Phillips and Elder Glover. Elder Arellano is in Temecula. So half of the same.

Things this week were a little slow. I feel like a lot of our investigators have kind of been piling out on us. We have met a lot of cool people recently, so hopefully we will be seeing some success here soon! People just need to be elect and keep commitments! haha. Sorry that this is so short, but I think thats about it for the week. Not too eventful. But things are going well, and I am sure we will be seeing some good results here pretty soon! Thanks for all your love and support, Mom! I am so grateful to have you in my life! I love you and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love,

Elder Brian Farley

1 comment: