Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 94: 3 Full Weeks to Go!

Hi Mom!

I'm amazed you didn't talk to me about the earthquake that happened here! haha. It was a 5.2 apparently. But we just slept right through it. haha. But this week went well. Still no investigators at sacrament meeting though. J. said she would, but didn't. Every lesson we have with her is really great and it seems that she is doing really well, but then she doesn't let it change her completely I guess... But we are still working with her. We also got a referral from the YSA sisters of a dude who was supposed to be really solid, but he only wanted us to meet with him on Sundays... and not even for 5 minutes any other day. No se, but he may be solid, who knows. Elder Castillo is doing well though. He is a good child and is still working hard. He is getting things down though. I still haven't told him that I'm leaving this transfer. I kinda don't know how he hasn't found out yet! haha. Either I'll let him find out on his own, or I'll tell him week 6 haha. Overall, we are doing really well together and we are expecting some miracles together right around the corner!

Other than that, it sounds like there are a lot of things going on as always! Things here are pretty much the same over here. Just going to go strong until the end! Thanks for sending out the box! I got the cookies :) Everyone else enjoys them too. Thanks for all that you do for me, Mom! I love you! See you in a few;)

Love,

Elder Brian Farley

1 comment: